1. Marywrote about this gallery on Jun 1st
Tim your photos of Molly are so precious. Her love to tear up paper and open her presents -- that's wonderful. Our girl loved to rip apart pop boxes :)|
2. goldenstarphotowrote about this gallery one year ago
Saw a post of yours on DGRIN so had to check out your site. I love a lot of your pictures. Molly is adorable and your memorial gallery is very touching. Keep up the good work! Doug-Sacramento
3. Emma wrote about this gallery two years ago
June 16th, 09 Wow, I really like your photos! I especially like some of the landscapes! Oh, and they reached clear to Polk/ Hickory County Missouri. Just so ya know. Emma
4. Alex (email@example.com) wrote about this gallery two years ago
Hey there Tim :) Good to see your recent works... Very nice pal... Thanks for the email addy update too :)..
Take care... Alex
5. Bernie wrote about this gallery three years ago
6. Judy wrote about this gallery three years ago
Rally great photos!! Keep up the good work!
8. Woodie Moorewrote about this gallery three years ago
Tim, Thanks for the nice comment on my swinging bridge photo. Of the 2000 shots I took on my two trips to Alaska, this is my very favorite. I love you dog photos. My wife and I have two Poms and they rule. Your galleries are excellent. Thanks for sharing. Woodie
9. Barry wrote about this gallery three years ago
Most excellent pics. It's just as good as looking through the Missouri Conservationist.
10. PotBellyStovewrote about this gallery three years ago
Lovely photos. Looks like you have done some work to the site since last time I visited.
11. Rena and Dale wrote about this gallery three years ago
Tim and Pam, enjoyed meeting you both and Molly too. Loved the hike. Very nice pics. Wish I was as good as the camera as you. Can't wait to camp again.
12. Nancy Kriete wrote about this gallery three years ago
Hi Tim & Pam, your pictures are wonderful, very well done. Thank you for sharing your talents with so many. We enjoyed visiting with you both and keeping your Molly happy with some petting. We look forward to more camping and have been "looking" at options for the future.
13. Mike Steele wrote about this gallery three years ago
Hey Tim, those are great pictures. It looks like you caught some great pictures of the kids going to the entrances of the caves. Thanks for taking them and shareing them with fellow St. Paul Members.
14. Ken Click wrote about this gallery three years ago
Hey Tim, Fantastic website. Your creativity extends beyond being a shutterbug!
Thanks for the family pic of our maiden camping-voyage.
15. perde wrote about this gallery three years ago
good site thank you
16. Me wrote about this gallery four years ago
Tim these are wonderful! Keep up the good work, might have to enter you into the Art & Wine Fest Show 2008.
Location: Behind your back yard, over the hill & thru the creek.
17. Brenda wrote about this gallery four years ago
Looking good as always.
18. Julaine wrote about this gallery four years ago
Thanks so much Tim and Pam for 'seeing' the zoo through your beautiful photos. You have some great shots. Maybe you should enter a contest. I am a giraffe lover and even though he was in his 'home' you captured his character. I loved seeing the seals and their skills. Missed their show. GREAT JOB -
19. Tim wrote about this gallery four years ago
You have some GREAT photos and a rare talent. I suggest you begin adding a watermark or embossed copyright to each of your images before someone starts stealing the really good ones. It's all to easy to copy an image from a Web site! I could look at the photo of the tree at sunset for hours! Did you ever consider a career in photo art or journalism? Seriously, you've really got something here. I married into a whole family of professional artists, so I've learned a little about what works and what doesn't. Your stuff WORKS! Thanks for sharing! (St.Louis)
20. John (CHAOS!) wrote about this gallery four years ago
21. Chrissy McClelland wrote about this gallery four years ago
Wow! Fantastic pictures. Amazing photography and great camera! They look professionally done. You have a great talent! Thank you for sharing! (home location: High Ridge, MO)
22. Ronna wrote about this gallery four years ago
What beautiful pictures! You should definitely think about taking pictures professionally! Thank you for sharing!
23. DeAnna wrote about this gallery four years ago